Wednesday, October 3, 2012

We are getting so close to moving in!

It seems weird that we have owned this house since April! It's hard to believe that we might actually get to move in this month (fingers crossed)! I'm so excited that I will soon be in my own home!

We have now put in the dry wall and begun to paint the walls. Our tile is in the process of being installed in the kitchen and the bathroom. The kitchen cabinets were delivered today and are supposed to be installed tomorrow! I wish you could see the "giddy grin" that is on my face as I write this post.

Dry wall in the guest bedroom right after it was put in...
Dry wall in master bedroom before being mudded and sanded
Remember when you could see from the Living Room to the Kitchen...

 Now you can't...the door was closed up!
 Living room sanded and ready to paint!
Master ready to paint...
 Kitchen ready to paint.
Bathroom before dry wall...(the opening is where the pantry used to come in to the bathroom)
Bathroom after dry wall
Guest room painted and ready for molding!

 We have also painted the bathroom, hallway, living room, and part of the kitchen. I just don't have pictures yet! 




No comments:

Post a Comment