Thursday, October 4, 2012

Funny Moment

Last Saturday, Matt and I were getting ready to go to a friend's wedding.  Matt poured himself a glass of water while we were getting ready. He came in to the bedroom to finish getting ready and he put his glass down. Not 2 minutes later he asked, "Jess, do you know where I put my glass?" Of course I had no clue, but I knew that it hadn't been that long ago that he had gotten it. We looked all over our house (which takes about 4 minutes to do) and couldn't find it anywhere. He hadn't been outside so we knew it had to be in this house somewhere. We checked bathroom, closet, refrigerator, dishwasher, etc... It was no where to be found.

Fast forward to tonight (5 full days later)...

Matt opened one of his drawers where his undershirts are supposed to be and just busted out laughing. I looked and this is what I saw...

Excuse the randomness that is also housed in his undershirt drawer. Also, excuse the fact that we have not done laundry in a while and there are no undershirts in there either!

All is well in our house tonight because we found the glass of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment