Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 6...

Well today was the best day of school so far! I am not dreading the next 174.

At recess today, one of the cute girls came up to me acting like a robot (which was hilarious in itself). She then said something and I said 10-4. To which she replied (in a robot voice)..."Mrs. Currin, I am not made of tinfoil." I died laughing. I said, "I didn't say tinfoil. I said 10-4." Either way it was amusing.

While that was a funny part of today, the fact that Wisconsin is beating University of Nevada Las Vegas 51-3 is depressing. You may ask why I am depressed over a Wisconsin vs. UNLV game. As my husband just said, "That hurts my heart!" Russell Wilson (NCSU's former quarterback) is dominating this game. Why in the world did O'Brien send him packing??? I sure hope O'Brien has something up his sleeve otherwise he is going to find himself packing! Not only is Wilson not our quarterback this year, but he went to a team whose colors are Red and White and he still is number 16!!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and SAFE Labor Day weekend! Please take a few moments and send my family up in your prayers as my amazing cousin, Ginny, (Lee's sister) is getting married! She is marrying an amazing man who Lee really approved of. I know Lee is sitting in Heaven and smiling big time for this one! Pray that Ginny finds peace and comfort during one of the happiest (and saddest) times of her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment